E3 2015 opened with a bang. 2 great conferences that kept us gaming fans on the edge of our seats. Starting at just 1:00 PM PDT was the EA conference. This year, we the Star Wars fans, will finally be able to embark on an epic looking journey in Star Wars Old Republic in the newest DLC. Knights of The Fallen Empire.
Knights of the Fallen Empire is free for all subscribers
Next we got to see a mobile game coming out later this year, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Not much was shown, besides the fact you can collect and play with all your favorite characters from the Star Wars Trilogies.
Finally, we get to revisit one of our childhood games, Star Wars Battlefront.
Everything previously known about Battlefront-
Endor, Hoth, Jakku (DLC on December 1st), Sullust, and Tatooine.
- 12 Multiplayer maps at launch with 2 free DLC maps in December.
- Game Information
- Offline and Split screen modes.
- Co-op missions both online and offline.
- Revolves around the original trilogy, Battle of Jakku will introduce the sequel.
- No main campaign, but missions that replicate known battles.
- Sadly no dogfights in space, just on the ground and air.
- Buddy system, in which spawning and unlocks are shared.
- 60 FPS for all systems.
- Map specific weapon pickups, and laser weapons have cool down timer instead of ammo.
- Jetpacks are available and the entire game can be switched between 3rd and 1st person.
- 8-40 players.
- Human, Sullustan, Ishi Tib, and Quarren are 4 of the confirmed races.
- Darth Vader and Boba Fett are the two only confirmed playable heroes.
- Vehicles and Weapons
- AT-ST, and AT-AT.
- Speeder bikes, and Snowspeeder.
- X-wing, Tie Fighter, and Y-wings
- Millenium Falcon (YES!)
- Random blasters
- Sniper Rifle, Missile Launcher
- Thermal detonator (grenade), ION Grenade, ION Torpedo
All new announcements from the E3 2015 EA conference involving Battlefront-
- Luke Skywalker confirmed as playable hero.
- Nothing like battlefield, in my opinion, except the fact that it’s a first person shooter.
- Certain vehicles have boost, while others have a charge and the rest with health bars.
- Stunning visuals.
- Battle of Hoth confirmed.
Star Wars Battlefront hits game retailers November 17, 2015 on PC, PS4, and XBOX ONE in the US and on November 19, 2015 for Europe.
Make sure to keep checking back as we get more updates!
Be sure to find us on our social media to get latest updates and art from Star Wars fans!